13414-501 Re-Usable Rotationally Molded Military Container
13414-502 Re–usable Rotationally Molded Military Container … NSN 8145-01-008-3683; Appr. Usable Interior Space of 30 X 14 X 21
Need NSN Cases Assistance
Re-usable Rotationally Molded Military Container
13414-501 RE-USABLE ROTATIONALLY MOLDED MILITARY CONTAINER
This modular reusable container for packaging major repairables is constructed of an ultra- durable, white polyethylene exterior, corrosion resistant hardware, and a cushioning system constructed of polyurethane foam meeting MIL-PRF-26514 Type 1, Class 2, Grade C. Cushion system consists of 3.00″ thick pads top and bottom with convoluted side panel and is designed for a Payload Size: 4.00″ x 4.00″ x 8.00″ with a Payload Max Weight: 6.0 lbs. Case is built to watertight construction and includes an automatic relief valve.
- NSN 8145-01-010-3776
- Appr. Usable Interior Space of 21 X 21 X 26
- Pre-Specified Military Options
- Re-Usable for Repairable Items
- Durable Rotationally Molded Exterior
- Soft Convoluted Foam Interior
- Appr. External Dimensions of 30 X 30 X 34
- Appr. Empty Weight of 62 lbs
- Appr. Dummy Load Weight of 110 lbs
We have earned our enviable industry reputation in part because of our four decades of experience and knowledge of the U.S. Department of Defense’s detailed military packaging specifications and regulations.